FREE Gift: 6 Natural Ways to Help Your Cat Live Longer

wrapped gift 300x232 FREE Gift: 6 Natural Ways to Help Your Cat Live LongerIt’s ready for you!

This eBooklet emerged from my cat longevity obsession research.

I put a lot of time into it because I wanted to know – and share – how to help cats live to be 20 years old!

Click here to get it FREE

Topics include:

• Why 20 Good Years is Not Too Much to Ask
  • 6 Things That Help Prevent the Dreaded Diseases
  • Tips for Activating Longevity Support + Checklist
Plus:
  • More Cat Health Boosters
  • The Cat Longevity Survey Report (Learn about 20+ year-old cats!)
  • Resources List

I’ll make the case (with references and research!) for why certain choices in particular could help our cats live longer.

I offer it so you can read the evidence and decide for yourself.

Check it out and tell me what you think.

Get it FREE instantly:

6 Ways flat cover 237x300 FREE Gift: 6 Natural Ways to Help Your Cat Live Longer

Join the natural cat tribe!
Join the hundreds of folks worldwide who receive exclusive updates, and get a FREE COPY of my eBook, 6 Natural Ways to Help Your Cat Live Longer! Just enter your name and email below:
catHappyYears transparentBG smallest FREE Gift: 6 Natural Ways to Help Your Cat Live Longer

Tags: , ,

17 Responses to “FREE Gift: 6 Natural Ways to Help Your Cat Live Longer”

1. Ruth December 8, 2011 at 8:41 pm #

I’ve not received the email expected to give the link for the book download.

• Liz-cat December 8, 2011 at 10:40 pm #

Ruth, thanks for letting me know! I will make sure you get it.

• Liz-cat December 8, 2011 at 10:53 pm #

Ok, I just sent it again to the email address you provided. Did you get it?

2. Gail January 5, 2012 at 5:42 am #

When I tried to sign up for the book it told me I was already signed up for the list so couldn’t.

• Pam January 5, 2012 at 5:11 pm #

Same here, it told me I was already “subscribed.” ??? I know I’m subscribed to the blog, but it’s the e-book download I’m trying to get. :-)

• Liz-cat January 5, 2012 at 5:28 pm #

Sorry about that Gail & Pam! I will send it to you individually.

I did send it out to all subscribers already, but – as happens sometimes with large mailings – it may have hit your spam filter.

• Pam January 5, 2012 at 5:35 pm #

Thanks, Liz! Can’t wait to read it!

• Liz-cat January 5, 2012 at 5:35 pm #

Oh, couple more thoughts:

- If you add lizzcat@naturalcatcareblog.com to your email Contacts, that should prevent future messages from going to spam.

- This is the new title. I actually originally sent it out with the more abstract title, “How to Get More Happy Years with Your Cat.”

3. Julie February 11, 2012 at 10:35 am #

Hi Liz,
    I’m having the same issue – if you could forward to me also, I’d appreciate it!
    I searched my junk mail and it’s not there either.
    Thanks much! :)

• Liz-cat February 11, 2012 at 7:42 pm #

Oh, dang it! Have you received any of my other “newsletter” messages in the last month or so? I sent two in February already. Let me know, because I may be just completely filtered out of your email for using the word “free” or something!

Meanwhile, I just send you an email with the download.

4. James J. Harp May 25, 2012 at 1:10 pm #

Please send link or pdf of book “6 Natural Ways To Help Your Cat Live Longer”

5. James J. Harp May 25, 2012 at 1:10 pm #

Please send me book “6 Ways to Help Your Cat Live Longer”

• Liz-cat May 25, 2012 at 6:04 pm #

James, check your email in a few moments – I am resending it to you. Very well may have (and may again) gone into your Spam or Junk filter folder. Check that too! Sorry for the hassle. I had the word “Free” in the email originally and I think that word triggers a lot of spam filters unfortunately!

6. Justin August 2, 2013 at 6:33 am #

Hey Liz I signed up for the newsletter and the ebook but never got the ebook. I have added you to my contacts and am very eager to read this info. Thanks so much for what you do!!!

• Liz-cat August 2, 2013 at 7:37 pm #

Thanks Justin – there was trouble with my website’s host today, that may be why. I sent you the ebook again – if you didn’t get it, let me know here.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. FREE Gift: 6 Natural Ways to Help Your Cat Live Longer - The Cat Pet Shop : The Cat Pet Shop - January 12, 2012

[...] http://www.naturalcatcareblog.com/2011/12/gift-ebook-how-to-get-more-happy-years-with-your-cat/ [...]

2. The Creative Cat - Loving Care for Your Senior Cat, Part 1 - November 13, 2012

[...] Cat, a 32-page handbook, and in books such as Complete Care for Your Aging Cat by Amy Shojai and Six Natural Ways to Help Your Cat Live Longer by Liz Eastwood, a book which features Stanley, seen at the beginning of this [...]

I love to hear your thoughts! Leave a comment here:

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also subscribe the comments without commenting.