FREE Gift: 6 Natural Ways to Help Your Cat Live Longer

wrapped gift 300x232 FREE Gift: 6 Natural Ways to Help Your Cat Live LongerIt’s ready for you!

This eBooklet emerged from my cat longevity obsession research.

I put a lot of time into it because I wanted to know – and share – how to help cats live to be 20 years old!

Click here to get it FREE

Topics include:

• Why 20 Good Years is Not Too Much to Ask
  • 6 Things That Help Prevent the Dreaded Diseases
  • Tips for Activating Longevity Support + Checklist
Plus:
  • More Cat Health Boosters
  • The Cat Longevity Survey Report (Learn about 20+ year-old cats!)
  • Resources List

I’ll make the case (with references and research!) for why certain choices in particular could help our cats live longer.

I offer it so you can read the evidence and decide for yourself.

Check it out and tell me what you think.

Get it FREE instantly:

6 Ways flat cover 237x300 FREE Gift: 6 Natural Ways to Help Your Cat Live Longer

Join the natural cat tribe!
Join the hundreds of folks worldwide who receive exclusive updates, and get a FREE COPY of my eBook, 6 Natural Ways to Help Your Cat Live Longer! Just enter your name and email below:
catHappyYears transparentBG smallest FREE Gift: 6 Natural Ways to Help Your Cat Live Longer

, ,

18 Responses to FREE Gift: 6 Natural Ways to Help Your Cat Live Longer

1. DP May 22, 2014 at 10:59 am #

My cat is 18.5 right now. My secret up until now has been keeping her away from vet visits and giving her good food and no bad treats. When she was 8 the vet overprescribed a med which was unfortunately in research stages, and destroyed the tapetum in her eyes after 3 days use. I noticed her eyes glowing green and immediately removed her from this med after researching it on google. After that, I decided to keep her indoors away from other animals, feed her great food, and no more vaccines or vet visits. Ten years later, she is obviously blind, arthritis in her hips and going deaf in one ear. But otherwise, she is happy, loves to eat, purrs all the time and no dementia. I wonder how long she will continue to live in this “Helen Keller” state. Would love to read your book.

2. Justin August 2, 2013 at 6:33 am #

Hey Liz I signed up for the newsletter and the ebook but never got the ebook. I have added you to my contacts and am very eager to read this info. Thanks so much for what you do!!!

• Liz-cat August 2, 2013 at 7:37 pm #

Thanks Justin – there was trouble with my website’s host today, that may be why. I sent you the ebook again – if you didn’t get it, let me know here.

3. James J. Harp May 25, 2012 at 1:10 pm #

Please send me book “6 Ways to Help Your Cat Live Longer”

• Liz-cat May 25, 2012 at 6:04 pm #

James, check your email in a few moments – I am resending it to you. Very well may have (and may again) gone into your Spam or Junk filter folder. Check that too! Sorry for the hassle. I had the word “Free” in the email originally and I think that word triggers a lot of spam filters unfortunately!

4. James J. Harp May 25, 2012 at 1:10 pm #

Please send link or pdf of book “6 Natural Ways To Help Your Cat Live Longer”

5. Julie February 11, 2012 at 10:35 am #

Hi Liz,
    I’m having the same issue – if you could forward to me also, I’d appreciate it!
    I searched my junk mail and it’s not there either.
    Thanks much! :)

• Liz-cat February 11, 2012 at 7:42 pm #

Oh, dang it! Have you received any of my other “newsletter” messages in the last month or so? I sent two in February already. Let me know, because I may be just completely filtered out of your email for using the word “free” or something!

Meanwhile, I just send you an email with the download.

6. Gail January 5, 2012 at 5:42 am #

When I tried to sign up for the book it told me I was already signed up for the list so couldn’t.

• Pam January 5, 2012 at 5:11 pm #

Same here, it told me I was already “subscribed.” ??? I know I’m subscribed to the blog, but it’s the e-book download I’m trying to get. :-)

• Liz-cat January 5, 2012 at 5:28 pm #

Sorry about that Gail & Pam! I will send it to you individually.

I did send it out to all subscribers already, but – as happens sometimes with large mailings – it may have hit your spam filter.

• Pam January 5, 2012 at 5:35 pm #

Thanks, Liz! Can’t wait to read it!

• Liz-cat January 5, 2012 at 5:35 pm #

Oh, couple more thoughts:

– If you add lizzcat@naturalcatcareblog.com to your email Contacts, that should prevent future messages from going to spam.

– This is the new title. I actually originally sent it out with the more abstract title, “How to Get More Happy Years with Your Cat.”

7. Ruth December 8, 2011 at 8:41 pm #

I’ve not received the email expected to give the link for the book download.

• Liz-cat December 8, 2011 at 10:40 pm #

Ruth, thanks for letting me know! I will make sure you get it.

• Liz-cat December 8, 2011 at 10:53 pm #

Ok, I just sent it again to the email address you provided. Did you get it?

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. The Creative Cat - Loving Care for Your Senior Cat, Part 1 - November 13, 2012

[...] Cat, a 32-page handbook, and in books such as Complete Care for Your Aging Cat by Amy Shojai and Six Natural Ways to Help Your Cat Live Longer by Liz Eastwood, a book which features Stanley, seen at the beginning of this [...]

2. FREE Gift: 6 Natural Ways to Help Your Cat Live Longer - The Cat Pet Shop : The Cat Pet Shop - January 12, 2012

[...] http://www.naturalcatcareblog.com/2011/12/gift-ebook-how-to-get-more-happy-years-with-your-cat/ [...]